Social Media Manager
To Manage the Social Media Team and lead the development and use of an automated Social Media Engine.
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Buffer and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- plan engaging blog posts and articles
- create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
please email your CV to [email protected] our Recruitment Manager.