Paid through G2A, never received item

https://pastebin.com/JmwVhz73 (I REMOVED EVERY OTHER LINK IN THIS POST GO HERE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION

Hi there. I have recently purchased “Rust Steam Gift GLOBAL” on G2A using BitBay.

I am having the exact same issue as here. You guys say you are not affiliate with G2A, when you clearly are:

Now I misread it and thought it said Bitpay, so I went to them first, they said they are not affiliated with G2A.
As it says above in the screenshot you guys are affiliated with G2A as they linked me to your contact form.
It’s been two days and I have not had a word back from you guys so I’m writing this here.

- Here is my G2A payment. 

As you can see in this screenshot, by clicking the “Learn More” button on the payment it links straight to BitBayPay.

As you can see from this transaction I did infact send the amount of BTC that it was asking for (31USD worth).
Now I want my money back or my Rust Steam Gift.

If not, I will be taking this further.

Thanks you for your time,
caimanchops

This is taking AGES! Reply for god sakes. You guys just scammed me for 31USD?

You are on the wrong website. We are NOT bitbay.net or bitpay nor do we have anything to do with them.

This is the support forum for bitbay.market.

Good luck recovering your money.