resolved

My system has the following specifications:

Google Pixel 2

QT Wallet, Client Wallet (and version) or Web wallet: Android App 1.0
Operating System and version: Android OS 8.1.0
If web wallet browser name and version:
If desktop wallet (Qt or Client) block # of your client and # of connections:

The problem I am having is …

I stumbled across an issue with the Android wallet application. I created an account successfully a few days ago. I attempted to launch the application to login into my account today, and noticed the initial prompt screen had appeared as if I’ve never used the application before. I wasn’t sure I should try to create my account again without notifying someone as this just recently released.

Hope I detailed enough, if not please let me know here or catch me on Telegram. I tend to be pretty active in the Bitbay channels :).

Every time you want to use the app you have to use your email/pass combination as no information is kept in you device for security reason.

If you have previously creates a mobile wallet use the email/pass to access it.

BTW you can use the same email/pass to access your wallet from the web wallet.

So it’s intentional that it has a “new user” look to it from a design perspective? That’s cool if so, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t potentially creating spare addresses and such where BAY could get lost.

yes it works like the web wallet … keeps no info in your device so even if your phone gets stolen they cant get to your wallet …

so as long as you use the same email/pass combination you will have access to the same wallet … so backup or write email/pass in a safe place

Thanks for the assistance. Well I can say the Android App works without issue!

no problem … glad to be of help